Swimmers' equipment list
• Swimming costume - any (Fina compliant if competing at L1, Regional or National level)
• Goggles - any (available from club shop)
• Water bottle - any (preferably 1 litre)
• Swimming hat - TSC hat for competitions (available from club shop)
• Fins (available from club shop)
• Hand paddles (please consult coach or club shop)
• Pull buoy (please consult coach or club shop - available from club shop)
• Float (please consult coach or club shop)
• Club bag, polo shirt, hoodie (available from club shop)
• TSC polo shirt and/or hoodie for wearing between races (available from club shop)
• Swimmers should have two costumes, two pairs of goggles, suitable food and drink, a towel
When representing the club, swimmers are expected to wear, as a minimum, a TSC polo shirt and TSC swimming hat, with other suitable clothing.
For land training:
• Comfortable, breathable exercise clothing, supportive trainers and a drinks bottle
The TSC Club Shop
The TSC online shop stocks a range of items including TSC-branded hoodies, poolside tops and training pants. The Head Coach is keen that our swimmers look as much of a team as they can at galas so please invest in the TSC look.
Web address is tsc-shop.deco-apparel.com
Please follow the online payment process. Delivery can either be made for free to the pool or to your home address for an additional fee.
The hoodie and poolside top can be personalised with swimmer's name (personalised items are non-refundable so ensure you order the correct size and double-check spelling before placing your order). Refunds of non-personalised items can be made subject to the item being in re-sellable condition. Please direct any order, stock or delivery questions via the telephone number or email address on the shop site.